Artistic Wire 20-Gauge Non-Tarnish Brass Wire, 15-Yards Reviews
- Great for making jewelry components such as chain maille, beaded chain, jump rings, earwires, and wire wrapped pendants
- Soft temper wire is shapeable
- Tarnish resistant coating
- Permanently enamel colored
- Perfect for jewelry and crafts
- Package Includes: 1 Strand of Tree Agate Gemstone Loose Beads (Approx. 15.5 inches / 48~50 pcs).
- Material: AAA Top Quality 100% Natural Tree Agate Stone ❤ Comes with RUBYCA easy zip Bag
- Size: 8mm ❤ Color: Mixed ❤ Stones are unique and may vary from the one shown in the picture
- AAA Grade Beads, Smooth, Nice Polished, and perfectly cut, great supplies for your DIY beaded jewelry
- Fully Drilled Semi-Precious Gem-Stone Beads are Perfect for Necklace, Pendant, Bracelet and Earrings
Natural Tree Agate
Tree Agate is the common name for Dendritic Agate.
Tree Agate is a common lucent form of quartz. Its color varies from bright to milky white hazy stone with green verdant "Tree Like" patterns. Also referred as "Tree Stone".
It is a member of chalcedony family and occurs in trigonal crystal structure. Its hardness is measured to be about 6 to 7 Mohs.
Tree Agate, also known as Dendritic Agate or Moss Agate, and As its alternate name Dendritic Agate suggests, this unique stone's Chlorite, Manganese or Hornblende inclusions make it appear to have distinctive mossy or tree-like markings.
these markings are called dendrites, a name derived from "Dendron", the Greek word for "tree". Agate gets its name from the river Achates in Sicily where it was first discovered.
The Tree Agate variety is found primarily in western U.S., Scotland, Brazil, India, Russia and China.
Agate Gemstone Jewelry Care and Cleaning
Agate can be cleaned very easily using warm soapy water and a soft brush.
Keeping in mind that agate is quartz and its hardness and durability, be sure to not use any other objects that are harder than agate for scrubbing or cleaning.
As with most gemstones, you should not use any household chemicals when caring or cleaning your agate gemstone or gemstone jewelry pieces
When storing agate, it should be stored inside a fabric-lined box or wrapped in a soft cloth.